EVIDENCE-BASED PROTOCOLS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR COMMUNITY
NFPA 3000® identifies the necessary steps to organize, manage, and sustain an active shooter and/or hostile event response program. Developed by subject matter experts with widespread support from fire service, law enforcement, EMS, and other public safety professionals, this standard helps communities prepare for, respond to, and recover from these events.
Standard for an Active Shooter/Hostile Event Response (ASHER) Program:
- Assessing risks
- Developing community-wide programs
- Establishing competencies
- Communicating to all stakeholders
- Planning recovery efforts
- Taking health care and mental health issues into account
Learn more about NFPA 3000®!
15 December 2022